Tiny Hand With Purple Heart

Sunday, May 15, 2011

About My Self


  Hi! My name is Lala. My full name is Lala Shelomi. You can call me Lala . Ohh, I have Korean name too,고평강 (Go Pyeong Kang) but I often use 이아라 (Lee Ahra).  I was born on April 17th. My religion is Christian.
I think the most favorite colour is PURPLE, because purple is cool, elegant, cute, and many more I can’t explain.
My hobbies are listening to K-Pop music but sometimes I also listening West Song, taking a picture, reading FF or magazine, eating, browsing, etc. I prefer K-Pop music to West Song, because I love K-Pop, hmm….but I like their country too. In my opinion K-Pop music is the best. The most beloved boy band in South Korea is B2ST, SHINee, B1A4, 2PM, SNSD, f(x), Miss A, Big Bang, 4minute, 2NE1, etc.. Because their personile is very handsome & pretty, cute, cool, and many more. And the most beloved person  is Lee GiKwang (B2ST), he is cool, handsome, cute, and can make me melting (?).
I also like eating. I like eating some meats, vegetables and fruits. My favorite  food is spaghetti, pizza, fried chicken or fish, meat ball, etc. I prefer broccoli to spinach. And my favorite fruits is strawberry, orange, grape, banana,etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment